Which isn't to say that I haven't been busy. I've been writing a lot elsewhere, but will renew my efforts to keep up the ship here. For you. Yes, you. You're my favorite.
I've been writing for CNN:
- National Mint Julep Day;
- National Bourbon Day;
- National Dry Martini Day;
- National Anisette Day; and
- National Pina Colada Day.
- October 12, 2011, when I reviewed Ai Fiori, The Lantern's Keep, JBird (the original location, before they decamped to the Upper East Side), White & Church, Theater Bar, and Rum House;
- November 29, 2011, when I reviewed On The Rocks, The Bar Downstairs at the Andaz, Bathtub Gin, The Tippler, Amor Y Amargo, and Lani Kai;
- February 28, 2012, when I reviewed The Beagle, Mother's Ruin, Prima, The Vault at Pfaff's, Silver Lining, and Whitehall;
- April 19, 2012, when I reviewed Booker & Dax, The Wren, The Wayland, The Shanty, Anejo, and Pulqueria; and
- June 20, 2012, when I reviewed Experimental Cocktail Club, Ginny's Supper Club, The Daily, The Library at NoMad, Demi Monde, and Madam Geneva.
More TK as I write 'em!