A few things I've run across lately:
- Joel Johnson kills a bottle of 30-year-old Canadian Club (and thanks for the shoutout, Joel!);
- which is certainly a better idea than painting with perfectly good bourbon;
- the Times urges us not to drink green crap on St. Patrick's Day, and features some top bartenders' ideas for other Irish libations;
- however, the James Joyce is my favorite Irish-whisky cocktail; but
- if you gotta drink green beer, and if you have no idea how to make it (Ed. -- huh?), About.com comes through with the recipe.